Some years back when there were no graphics tablets or drawing tablets, we used a paper and a brush to draw.
We had to keep a lot of brushes and had to consider the thickness to show off our creativity
Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Drawing Tablet Review
We were facing tough times with painting.
When Photoshop, Adobe-Illustrator, and Autodesk were introduced, I thought this was the best thing that will even happen in drawing industry.
I switched immediately since most of these programs were providing several useful tools and advanced features that transformed art completely.
However, the mouse and keyboard could not deliver the accuracy I needed.
A Whole New Game
Happily, we now have tablets. Drawing tablets and graphics tablets have transformed everything when drawing art is concerned.
Pressure sensitivity, accuracy, size and other vital specifications all have been addressed.
One of the best tablets I can recommend to anyone is the Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet. It is a new tablet that with excellent features.
Below is an overview of the tablet, and some of the main reasons I like it for my artwork.
It has ergonomic-design with curvy edges, smooth surface, and rounded corners.
The Huion Inspiroy Q11K is Affordable
The tablet’s design provides needed comfort while drawing.
You can comfortably rest your wrist at the border to ease fatigue experienced when using a pen & paper or a mouse.
With this tablet, you will have an 11-inch active area for you to be more creative and design your work faster.
This unique pen is more advanced than many other drawing pens on the market.
It features 8192-levels of pressure for the crucial accuracy needed and improved performance.
With the Huion
The tablet is also rechargeable and offers a balanced and lightweight experience with the built-in nib-extractor.
It also comes with wireless-connectivity.
This wire-free feature provides you with more freedom to shift, move or change position the way you want.
There are no more pulling or tangling of chords.
Another benefit that made me like the tablet is that I could get up to 40-hours of battery life.
- The tablet has an Ergonomic design. The round corners and smooth edge makes the tablet comfortable and lessens the tiredness of working for long hours.
- It has a considerable drawing area. The tablet is made of hi-end materials and has an 11-inch drawing area. This material increases performance and touch-sensitivity.
- 8-shortcut-press keys to keep all your favorite functions very close. These keys also provide you with convenience and more efficiency.
- A New Unique Stylus. The tablet comes along with a new digital pen.
- Also included is a new pen holder. The holder allows you to put the pen vertically and horizontally, and you can also unscrew it.
- It is wireless. The wireless feature offers fantastic cable-free experience.
- The battery life is terrific. It is high-capacity that can last for around 40hours. There is also the option of using the tablet with the power supply cable.
- Pressure & resolution sensitivity is well considered. With 8192-levels of pen pressure-sensitivity, you can quickly take your creativity to the next level.
- Press-key-lock feature. There is a small switch on the side to prevent accidental interactions of the short-cut-keys.
- It also comes with a 1year free-warranty.
- The tablet is compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac-OS X10.10.0, and many other programs.
- High level of pressure-sensitivity
- Compatible with several operating systems and many drawing programs.
- Availability of 8-shortcut-keys makes the work easier and faster.
- Provides a smooth and convenient experience while drawing
- Huge active-area
- The battery can last for around 40-hours
- You can’t use the tablet while it is charging
- Wireless connectivity has problems
- Some of the shortcut keys do not respond fast.
- Issues working with older window versions
Since I had tried several drawing tablets, I can confidently say Huion Inspiroy Q11K is one of the best on the market.
Being an experienced digital artist, I liked the
It is also one of the most advanced drawing tablets that mind your budget.
One main feature that attracted me is the size of the tablet.
The working area is vast, and the tablet can comfortably fit in my backpack. The body is plastic but it a bit flex.
The performance is outstanding, and the availability of 8-shortcut-keys makes every task flow smoothly and very fast.
Also, charging takes a short time and can last for 40-hours of drawing.
The benefit of the battery lasting for many hours helps you work on major projects without interruptions.
Also, the high level of pressure sensitivity enables you to make accurate drawing and lines.
Wireless Technology Included
Once you purchase the product, some of the products in the box include; The Inspiroy Q11K, the digital Pen, Micro-USB cable, Installation CD, Pen Charge Cable, A Quick start guide, Pen holder, Replacement Nibs x8, and a Wireless Receiver.
The drawing-surface is smoother than many other tablets.
And since it is wireless, you only need to plug the wireless receiver into your PC, and you are good to go.
Another important thing I noticed is that on the right side of this tablet, there is an On/Off switch.
The switch helps you lock the shortcut-buttons to avoid any accidental presses.
It is a very crucial feature even though some people claim it is unnecessary.
A Multi-tasking Drawing Tablet
Another thing I noticed is that there were no problems when I tried the drawing pad on Mac, Windows, and other programs.
While using graphics software, I managed to get all the lines I expected. Also, the switch thick and thick is smooth.
If you’re on a tight budget, consider reading about the Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet (Ultimate Analysis).
The tablet is an excellent device for both beginners and professional digital artists.
It has no significant issues and can help you produce amazing artwork.
Sometimes with other tablets, most people report driver issues.
But I noticed that those issues are absent with the Huion
Without all those problems, it tells me that this is an excellent drawing tablet.
If this tablet doesn’t meet your requirements, take a look at the Huion New 1060 Plus Graphic Drawing Tablet – Analysis.
Don’t like this drawing tablet? See our very best drawing tablets below.
Huiontablet.com, Huion Tablet’s Home Page. Retrieved on 4/16/2018.
ParkaBlogs.com, Review: Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphics Tablet. Retrieved on 3/28/2018.
DigitalArtTabletGuides.com, Huion Inspiroy Q11K Review. Retrieved on 3/28/2018.
Ι Drawing Tablet Reviews Ι Ι Next Article Ι