The Huion GT-221 takes drawing
At first, the device may sound a little expensive but once you see what it offers, it’s actually affordable compared to top-level pads with similar features.
The GT-221 comes in a professional looking and protective casing that will probably excite you from the start.
Huion KAMVAS GT-221 Pro Drawing Tablet Review
Matched with a stunning exterior you’ll find excellent features as part of its functionality such as its 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
One reason for putting this onto your list of possibilities is if you feel more comfortable working on a bigger screen as it has a 21.5”working area.
Here are more details to help you make your decision and find the perfect tablet for your application.
Bigger and Better
The HD monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 offers clear, lifelike images
The matte finish on the display screen perfects your drawings and gives a realistic look and feel as if you’re working on paper.
From image editing to animation, the screen will most certainly be big enough for you to feel comfortable to work on.
Added to this, the top-grade pen pressure of up to 8192 levels gives you the smooth, precise drawing and impressive performance to get
Fits your Drawing Style
It’s also user friendly for both left and right-hand users.
There’ll be no end to personalizing your experience with 10 customizable keys and one-touch bar.
These are responsible for zooming in and out
The GT-221 is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac 10.11.0 or above. It works with art programs such as:
More Options than Before
The rechargeable pen stylus PE330 can be used for 350 hours when
The pen offers an additional two customizable buttons.
Your device comes with a design stand that’s adjustable to set it at different angles so you can pick the setting that affords the most comfort when working.
That makes this appropriate for short and
Enjoy vibrant, natural colors with 72% NTSC color gamut and 16.7 million display
You’d think devices as complex as this are difficult to set up, but it’s actually very simple.
It usually takes users no more than 10 minutes.
Your package includes:
- 1x HDMI and VGA cable
- 1 x pen stylus PE330
- 1 x ergonomic design stand
- 1 x Huion GT-221 pro
- 1 x pen case
- 1 x power adapter
- 8 x pen tips
- 1 x pen charging cable
The GT-221 Pro offers a wide range of features that explain why it’s one of the most talked about drawing pads.
- It starts with full HD Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- You get ultra-wide viewing with the IPS panel technology. Image clarity and consistency are supplied by 178-degree wide viewing
- The many customizable mentioned above are more than you’ll find on most devices
- Fast recognition with 5080LPI resolution and a 233 PPS report rate
- Incredible attention to detail and perfection with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity that can easily be adjusted to create thin or thick strokes and lines
- Suitable for both left- and right-handed users with a mirror effect, making it possible for anyone to enjoy this device
This makes the GT-221 Pro an excellent combination of high-quality features and good pricing.
- Large 21.5” drawing screen
- Matte finish screen design
- Compatible with most operating systems
- 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity
- 10 customizable keys and 1 touch bar
- Affordable in comparison to other devices with same features
- High definition display
- Multiple Interfaces included in package
- Comes with an adjustable stand
- Suitable for left- and right-handed users
- They could improve the pen to a no charge pen
- The large design makes it less portable
Prepare for a Large Screen Tablet
In all honesty, there really isn’t much more we can say except for well-done on an amazing product.
With top reviews from professional artists, this device is one of the best in its range.
It doesn’t break the bank either, which helps a lot if you want to get one
If you’re used to working on a smaller screen, this specific device might feel way too big.
But when you get used to it you realize it’s the perfect size for artists no matter the application.
Once you get used to the matte screen, you’ll find that it works far better than the gloss screen and it will be hard working on anything else from then on.
But if it’s
The colors are impeccable, and the extra features deliver a quality product even better than what some more expensive pads will do for you.
And I love that even the exterior makes you excited to work
We must agree with the majority of reviews; it’s a product worthy of your time, research and investment.
Get ready to enjoy your hobby
Need something more affordable? See our best drawing tablets below.