To this day, I Remember seeing the legendary Pixar movie, “Toy Story,”which was the first entirely computer-generated animated movie. I was amazed by the incredible detail put into this film and how art and technology came together to create something extraordinary.
It Inspired a passion for me to find out how it all worked and how I Could be a part of the animation workforce one day. It was these animated movies I grew up with that inspired my love for animation and most of all, art, and which is why I am a professional artist today.
Art Gives you the ability to create characters, to make a story, and most of all, put images that appear in your imagination down on paper. Art is something I am passionate about, and that’s why I want to give back to so many artists today.
Art and Inspiring Moments
I feel that I always knew I wanted to pursue art full time. I went to college for art and back then, we would only use paper and pens to put art on real paper. It was a unique time for art because it was right before the technological push that would change art forever.
However, I still remember being irritated about how much paper we were wasting and how much I wanted to change that in the future. That day came several years later with the rise of technology and the use of computers within art schools and the art community.
We can now actually draw on a device that puts our artwork right onto a computer and into software programs like Photoshop. On top of that, it gives you the ability to draw, erase, and save your work without using a single sheet of paper.
How, you might ask? Through the use of drawing tablets.
Drawing Tablets have been on the market for many years; they give artists the ability to draw on the go and connect their artwork directly to computer.
It can be hard to draw right onto a computer, so the best drawing tablets give you the illusion of writing and drawing on paper, and the best part is there is zero waste. It is the way of the future and the way most artists choose to draw.
There are multitudes of brands of drawing tablets that you can buy, and it can sometimes be difficult to know which one is the best, especially if you are just a beginner.
I Have made it my goal to point new artists in the right direction and give my review about those I have used myself. I hope that at the end of this article you will be one step closer to finding your answer to what tablet you should buy!
One brand of drawing tablets is the Huion Giano Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet It has been made to give you the most ease when creating art on a drawing tablet.
The Huion Giano Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet comes with a variety of features to meet all your creative and artistic needs. These features include:
- Fantastic Work surface that measures 13.8″ by 8.6″
- Most massive tablet in the Huion product line
- No Restrictions on space boosts productivity
- 2.4GHz wireless communication
- Can sense a wireless range up to 40 feet
- 12 programmable express keys for time-saving shortcuts
- Made For both left-handed and right-handed people
- Rechargeable Pen that is pressure level sensitive (2048)
- Resolution Of 5080 LPI and response rate of 230 RPS
- 2000mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
- It Takes 5-7 hours to recharge
- Battery Lasts for up to 40 hours of being always on in wireless mode
- Can be used with MAC OS and with PC Programs: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Mac 10.8.0 or above
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Great that it is compatible with drawing programs, can fix up photos while using Photoshop
- Very easy to use after you install all the drivers
- Sleek and slim, easy to move and take on the road
- Pressure sensitivity works well
- Can be used for both right handed and left handed people
- 12 programmable express keys to save on youtube
- Fantastic appearance
- Great working space
- Stylus is just a bit bigger than imagined
- Sometimes it is hard to plug in the USB
- The port is extremely tight
Before I state my verdict, I want to remind you of something that I tell everyone who reads my reviews: This is my personal preference.
I have a lot of knowledge and a background in art, but I am by no means a professional in technology.
After reading this review, there are more options available for choosing a tablet in our Top 5 Drawing Tablets for Beginners list.
Here is another tablet that I recommend that might fit your budget, take a look at the Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet – Review.
Any art material comes down to personal preference, and you need to know what you want and what you will be using it for before you buy.
I recommend you always try and rent one to see how it works with your computer, and so you feel confident that the drawing tablets are right for you.
I Thoroughly recommend the Huion Giano Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet because it is one of the best drawing tablets on the market today.
It has a superb, great drawing surface that gives you enough room to draw and create your stories and characters.
It certainly has a great look, the screen is very bright, and I found it to be incredibly easy to install and set up on my computer.
The twelve shortcut buttons allow me to be more efficient with my time while drawing!
I Highly recommend this fantastic product as it will fulfill everything you need in a drawing tablet.
HuionTablet.com, Huion Tablet’s Home Page. Retrieved on 4/13/2018.
ParkaBlogs.com, Review: Huion Giano WH1409 graphic tablet wireless. Retrieved on 4/13/2018.
Art’sArtReviews.com, Huion Giano WH1409 Review. Retrieved on 4/13/2018.