If you’re new to drawing, getting into the digital world is not an easy task.
There are different types of software you can use like Adobe Illustrator and others.
Being creative and innovative using a mouse might be a big challenge for many people.
The drawing tablet is an essential product for any digital artist.
Digital Tools for Artists
With a tablet, you will be able to create digital art for various applications.
This is where the Wacom DTH1320AK0 Cintiq Pro 13 stands out.
Being a drawing tablet, it is sold as a vital tool for professional artists.
Even though it is not the only drawing tablet, it is a product that uses high-quality technology putting Wacom on top of its competition.
A Quality Graphics Tablet
The device features offer numerous benefits such as immersive colors and multi-viewing angles.
This helps handle most color-sensitive tasks without trouble.
For an easy and comfortable drawing experience, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is designed with a curved-glass screen to give you a feeling of drawing on paper and pen.
It also has legs that can be extended to convert into a stand.
Remember you can connect this tablet to many systems via a USB port.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 main features include:
- Advanced pen performance – it has 4 times greater pressure and accuracy
- High-resolution and high color quality 87 percent Adobe RGB
- Multi-touch movements, and customizable Express Keys
- Availability of the Pro Pen 2
- And many other great features.
As an artist shopping for a drawing tablet, the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is a good choice for professionals.
Though it may look similar to some products, the high-end glass goes beyond the boundaries.
Its smooth black border gives you quick access to important controls.
A Simple Design
This drawing tablet comes with Wacom Pro-Pen 2, pen stand with numerous replacements, AC adopter, Pen holder, Power cable, a start guide and a cleaning cloth.
The frame is sturdy, but lightweight and it feels smooth.
There are numerous essential ports on the sides of the frame.
On the right, you will find a USB port and an SD reader port, and on the left, there are 2 USB ports and a port for the headphone jack.
At the top, you will find the power button, and an extraordinarily shaped slot to be used with the plastic pen holder.
Who uses the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 drawing tablet?
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 has been named as Wacom’s most advanced device. It is made for designers and professional artists.
It is packed with the latest features and innovations that are amazingly accurate.
As an artist, you should include it as a creative tool.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is more accurate, more sensitive and above all, more responsive than other drawing tablets.
A popular Drawing tablet
The Cintiq Pro 13 has a graphics tablet design with an in-plane-switching touchscreen display.
It’s a popular product that brings creative ideas to life.
This drawing tablet is made for digital artists who want a natural, pen-screen connection to their drawing work.
Whether you are using Mac or the PC, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 with the Wacom Pro-Pen 2 is one of the most advanced drawing tablets on the market.
Why should you use the Cintiq Pro 13?
If you are a professional artist, there are numerous reasons why you should get the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13.
Apart from the drawing tablet, it comes with a remarkable Pro-pen 2.
Compared to the previous iteration, Wacom Pro-Pen 2 has 4-times pressure sensitivity and accuracy.
In addition, virtually no lag, natural tilt support, no parallax, and no batteries or recharging needed.
Availability of tilt support enables you to draw naturally.
It is as if you would draw using a brush or a pencil.
Remember, Cintiq Pro 13 HD resolution is packed into a 13” display.
It also has a wide color range of 87 percent Adobe RGB, this means you can be assured to get what you see.
What are the benefits of this graphics tablet?
There are numerous benefits for using the Wacom Pro 13, some of them include:
- Time-saving – compare to other models or forms of drawing, with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 you can save a lot of time.
- Apart from helping you bring your ideas to life, using the Pro 13 is highly natural, and it has direct on-screen drawing.
- The screen is wide and goes up to 4k resolution
- With Wacom Cintiq Pro 13, you will experience an enhanced pen experience.
- The IPS panels are of high-quality, offering wider viewing angles and there is no color shifting.
- You also experience fantastic color accuracy and a wide range of colors.
1. Provides new screen sizes. This is something a lot of artists will appreciate.
2. Compared to the previous offerings, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 has less parallax.
3. The Pen performance is amazing. It has four-times pressure and accuracy sensitivity.
4. You can connect to a PC or Mac with a USB-C cable
5. Availability of customizable Express keys and multi-touch gestures help to speed up your drawing tasks.
6. The movement control and the accurate feel of the Wacom Pen-Pro 2 on screen makes drawing easier and natural.
Just like any other product, there are a few flaws that Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 users have identified.
One of the mentioned drawbacks is the color depth. 87 percent is the standard for displays.
If you are a professional, you may prefer an alternative display. Also, you may think 13” is not big enough.
For people working on significant images, being restricted by the size of the display may turn users off.
If you are searching for a digital tablet that has remarkable world-class input, search no further.
The Wacom Cintiq Pro-13 is among the most accurate and perfect pen-input devices on the market.
In addition, the display is just spectacular.
Some previously gadgets produced by Wacom were criticized for designing packages less than stellar-build quality.
But with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13, Wacom stepped up their game.
This drawing tablet is an extremely well-designed device.
It is solid and does not flex or bend under pressure, and the metal stands hold well unexpectedly.
It is the best option for artists ready to step up their game and create professional work.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13’s advantage is that users can see what they draw in real-time.
The screen provides the right resistance for the Wacom Pro-pen 2 giving you the normal feeling of working on paper and pen.
If you’re looking for something different, try the X-PEN Artist 12 11.6 drawing monitor.
This X-PEN drawing tablet is less expensive than the Cintiq Pro 13.